I saw a pin on pinterest for some jet packs and
knew my son needed some too...
I took a piece of cardboard that fit the width of his back.
Used some old webbing and stapled in
place to go around his arms.
I upcycled 2 Two-liters and lightly misted the
tops of them with silver spray paint.
I cut out flames of felt
2 red and 1 orange for each rocket engine...turbine...
and hot glued them in the spout...
Then we hot glued the bottles onto the cardboard.
He (Mr. 3) took it out for a test drive only to find
that the arm straps slipped down.
I took some more webbing and a buckle and stapled them
across the front for maximum stabilization.
I also hot glued on a little rectangle of felt onto
the front straps for the ignition switch.
We have lift-off!
I love his extreme happiness!
Garbage, spray paint, felt fire, 20 minutes...